Tia the Majestic has crossed the rainbow bridge.

It was time. She was hurting, and she deserved only the best we could give her. We weren’t expecting it to be tonight, but tonight was the right time.

Yesterday, she could barely stand.

Today, she fell over several times trying to walk to her food bowl.

She enjoyed her favorite turkey this evening, and we showered her with love and stayed with her to the very end.

She was a good cat, and we will miss her dearly.

For now, Princess the Understudy will take over for her sister. There’ll be another cat one day, and probably sooner than we would like. Princess is very social and will need a friend. That won’t happen today. It probably won’t happen tomorrow.

It’ll happen when we can think about our wonderful, personality-packed best friend we escorted to a better place tonight.

Well, probably sooner than that. Princess will tell us when she needs a new friend.

In the meantime… Goodbye, Tia.

We loved your dearly, and we always will.

We already miss you.

Leave a Comment:

13 comments
Gail says December 16, 2018

So sorry to hear of your loss. We will all miss her wise and funny comments and will honor her by remembering her life while mourning her death.

Irena says December 16, 2018

It is a hard decision to make but as loving careres it is a part of our responsability to make their lives the best we can and alliviate suffering for their good. xx

Kelly Pfister says December 16, 2018

I am so sorry for your loss.

Joyce Casement says December 16, 2018

I am so sorry about Tia. I lost 2 kitties (Jan.26 and May 8) this year and found that sometimes Love is not enough to save, but it never goes away. It will hurt for quite a while because our kitties are so special and they creep into your heart and never let go. I miss my guys. I am hoping that they will be waiting for me when I go on to MY Next Great Adventure. I am sure that Tia will be there for you.
2018 is almost over and I cannot wait to see it’s ugly butt goes out the door. Hopefully 2019 will be better.
I mourn for your loss and wish all the best for you, Princess and your family. Hugs from Joyce

Susan E. Aceto says December 16, 2018

So very sorry to see that Tia the Majestic has crossed Rainbow Bridge. I know she was well loved and so glad you were with her at the end. She will be waiting and while she does, all the turkey is for her. Open your hearts to another and it will help you all, when you are ready. RIP, Tia the Majestic.

Shelly Hudson says December 16, 2018

I am so sorry for your loss. It always is devastating to lose a member of the family.

tina brinson says December 16, 2018

so sorry for your loss but u will be together again someday I have so many fur babies I can’t wait to see again when it’s time hugs

Lama Jigme Gyatso says December 16, 2018

((hug))

Nanci says December 16, 2018

My daughter died in September and I know all of her cats were there waiting for her.

Katie says December 16, 2018

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I personally know how hard and painful making the decision to say goodbye is. We all know it’s the right decision, but it doesn’t make saying goodbye any easier.

Katey Williams says December 17, 2018

So sorry for your loss.

Jamie says December 19, 2018

I’m so sorry for your. When you are a good person, animals become bona fide family members to you whom you do anything for. I believe one of the hardest decisions you have to make in life is when to euthanize a pet. In your case, a miniscule comfort was Tia showed clear signs her time had come. I KNOW this doesn’t help with your grief, because I had to put my 11 year old dog to sleep about a year ago. I know I made the right decision because she was in severe pain, but a day doesn’t go by that I don’t think of her and cry.
I think Zazzle will help you with your’s and Princesses pain as Jace did for me. But they are not replacements; they’re in honor of the pet who came before.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sir Mitt, The Magnificent says January 14, 2019

Sweet Tia, The Majestic’s humans,
my little old ketteh’s heart is broken for you. I’ll give her your love and promises to see her again when I get to the Rainbow Bridge, myself, ketteh’s honor…

Add Your Reply