- Genre: Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance/Humor
- Series: Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count)
- Original Publication Date: September 10, 2017
- Main Characters: Shane / Marian.
- Sequel: There is no sequel to Hoofin’ It planned at this time.
- Next Book in Series: Hearth, Home, and Havoc (Novella)
About the Book
All Shane wanted was to get away from the wreckage of his career for a while. He picked New York City to provide him with a distraction from his early, unwanted retirement from the police force.
New York City delivered, distracting him with three corpses and a miniature llama with a spitting problem and an attitude. If he wants to return to a normal life, he’ll have to face off against a sex trafficking ring targeting the woman of his dreams, ancient vampires, murderous criminals, his parents, and an FBI agent with a hidden agenda.
Some days, it isn’t easy being an ex-cop.
Warning: This novel contains excessive humor, action, excitement, adventure, magic, romance, and bodies. Proceed with caution.
Purchase Hoofin’ It:
Hoofin’ It is also available through the following digital library systems: Overdrive, Baker & Taylor, and Bibliotheca. Library copies are also available through Ingram.