- Genre: Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance/Humor
- Series: Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count)
- Original Publication Date: May 16, 2018.
- Main Characters: Kanika / Malcolm.
- Sequel: There is no direct sequel for Whatever for Hire planned at this time.
- Next Book in Series: Owl be Yours (Novella)
About the Book
Warning: This novel contains excessive humor, action, excitement, adventure, magic, romance, and bodies. Proceed with caution.
Fetching a cat out of a tree should’ve been a quick, easy fifty bucks in Kanika’s pocket. Instead, following one stray thought, the devil pays her a visit and leaves her with a debt to repay.
Owing the devil a favor is bad enough, but her life is turned upside down when it’s time to pay the piper. First, she doesn’t want the world’s sexiest firefighting, kitten-rescuing Scot as an unwilling companion. Since that wasn’t bad enough, she doesn’t know who wants him dead or why, but there’s no way in hell she’s going to let someone mar his perfection.
Add in the fact the devil wants an heir, and there’s only one thing she knows for certain: she’s in for one hell of a job.
Purchase Whatever for Hire:
Whatever for Hire is also available through the following digital library systems: Overdrive, Baker & Taylor, and Bibliotheca. Library copies are also available through Ingram.