This is the notice that the female posted to facebook, now added to the website. Read carefully. Do not ask the status of any play projects, please. The answer is the same as written in the post below.
This is what is being confirmed as being worked on. After Booked for Kidnapping releases, no preorders will be set up without the book being completed. Audiobooks will be produced on a case-by-case basis, depending on how well the ebooks sell. (The ebooks pay for the audiobooks, and the audiobooks cost around 2k+ each.)If you do not see the book or series you want on the list, it is officially a play project. That means it gets worked on only after my daily obligations to the books that pay the bills (see the list below) are worked on.
This is the best compromise I can give you.
Yes, Royal States and the Bernadette Franklin books are play projects, and they are being worked on. Yes, I will be continuing to work on the Rift King and Erelith books. Yes, I’m planning on a Mag Rom Com anthology that contains a lot of the ‘book two’ or sequel stories people want. No specific publication dates will be made for these play projects. (They are going to be for my amusement, and I’m doing them to keep my promise to finish them.)
Unfortunately, that leads me to the next bit of important news: any future pen names I write will *not* be made public, and if you accidentally stumble upon them, great!
I will be writing in fiction genres that the majority of my readers would not enjoy, and there are enough readers within my fanbase that would like me to stay in my lane that I will be writing my other interests incognito and as play projects.
It’s not worth dealing with the hate. If you do find the books I’ve written in other fiction genres in the future, pat yourself on the back, tell yourself that you’re awesome, and keep it to yourself.
No, I will not be private messaging anyone with the pen names, and I probably won’t even announce what the genres are. They’re play projects, and I want them to stay fun for me.
Onto the schedule.
2020:November 3, 2020: Outfoxed
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Rutjfi
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/outfoxed-14
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/outfoxed/id1486409080
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/outfoxed-14
November 24, 2020: the Flame Game
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/35V1yoP
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-flame-game-rj-blain/1134742763?ean=2940163600809
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/the-flame-game/id1486451929
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-flame-game
December 22, 2020: License to Kill
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Frs529
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/license-to-kill-rj-blain/1135737520?ean=2940163964703
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/license-to-kill/id1492780139
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/license-to-kill
December 25, 2020: Murder Mittens
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2FLWjwE
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/murder-mittens-r-j-blain/1136428778?ean=2940162827900
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/murder-mittens/id1498988866
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/murder-mittens
2021:January 12, 2021: Dirty Deeds (Anthology, contains a Mag Rom Com novella that will be expanded into a Big Fat Fantasy later.)
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2RDYWD3
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dirty-deeds-rj-blain/1136016469?ean=2940163974443
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/dirty-deeds/id1494802029
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/dirty-deeds-44
January 19, 2021: Wild Wolf
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2E7oeGF
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wild-wolf-rj-blain/1135737517?ean=2940163940615
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/wild-wolf/id1492779784
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/wild-wolf-11
March 2, 2021: Client from Hell
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/3hCFYHI
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/client-from-hell-r-j-blain/1136603040?ean=2940162831457
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/client-from-hell/id1501706586
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/client-from-hell
May 11, 2021: Catnapped
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2ZFQrvF
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/catnapped-r-j-blain/1137023147?ean=2940162894155
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/catnapped/id1513416935
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/catnapped-9
September 7, 2021: Booked for Kidnapping
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2FG8vPh
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/booked-for-kidnapping-r-j-blain/1137633381?ean=2940162644118
- Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1531541105
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/booked-for-kidnapping
2021 Writing Schedule:
- Up in Smoke (Outfoxed #2)
- Pirate Magic (magical pirate unicorn pony)
There are no precise dates for anything following Booked for Kidnapping; they’ll be set up for preorder as they are finished.
2022 Writing Schedule:
- Doggone Mess
- #3 of the Booked for series
- Death’s Door (Outfoxed #3/series finale)
- Dual Nature (Duet finale)
- Edge of Midnight (Wolf Hunt #3, Witch & Wolf Finale.)
2023 Writing Schedule:
- On Pointe (Mag Rom Com)
- Lost at Sea (Magical pirate unicorn pony #2)
- #4 Booked for novel
- Break from Standard Programming (This is not a book title, but what I will be working on is private.)
2024 Writing Schedule:
- Dragon Her Heels (Mag Rom Com)
- Flight of the Desert Rose (Magical Unicorn Pirate Pony Finale)
- Booked for Finale (#5)
- Second Client From book (unless the second one is done as a play project sooner, in which case finale.)