I’m exhausted, the inspection bullshit has murdered me, and I could use the three extra weeks to better proof the book and not kill myself riding a deadline.
If you are going to perish waiting three weeks, please let me know in the comments below. We’d definitely like to send your family flowers and condolences. (Okay, I’m mostly partaking of morbid humor so I don’t cry at this stage. I’m THAT tired.)
According to my spreadsheet… I have not taken a day off in a month and a half because of the inspection bullshit and deadlines.
Whiskers on Kittens will proceed as normal. I thoougghhtt I’d be able to just leave Old Secrets where it’s at, but… I’m exhausted. So, yeah.
Reason for delay: I like my status of “living enabled”. COULD I finish the work on time? Yes. It would just involve 15+ hour days until release, and I’m just not all that keen on that.
(I really do hate delaying releases… ugh.)